• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about Life Quotation about love Quotation about love and life

Quotation about love and life

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about Life, Quotation about love
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Quotation about love and life


Sending love, thoughts and prayers at everyone at the boston marathon....,
those who were hurt, those who died, family members and loved ones.
Life is short. Hold eachother tight.
Tweet
Quotation about love and life Title : Quotation about love and life
Description : Sending love, thoughts and prayers at everyone at the boston marathon...., those who were hurt, those who died, family members and l...
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Quotation about love and life"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Forgiveness is the best
    Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a strong person to say they are sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • Quotation about life what i have in life
    I have learned... that it is not what i have in my life but who i have in my life that count.
  • A gentleman
        An intelligent man will open your mind. A handsome man will open your eyes. A gentleman will open your heart.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger