• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about self

Quotation about self

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Quotation about self


I deeply and completely
love and accept myself
Tweet
Quotation about self Title : Quotation about self
Description : I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Quotation about self"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • Quotation about positive things
    Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.
  • Quotation about family love
    Family where life begins & Love never ends...

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger