• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Tweet
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication Title : Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Description : Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger