• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about goodbye and go

Quotation about goodbye and go

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Quotation about goodbye and go


There's a difference between goodbye and
letting go. Goodbye is "I'll see you again when
I'm ready to hold your hand, & when you're
ready to hold mine. Letting go is "I'll miss your
hand. I realized it's not mine to hold, and I 
will never hold it again...
Tweet
Quotation about goodbye and go Title : Quotation about goodbye and go
Description : There's a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is "I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your h...
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Quotation about goodbye and go"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger