• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about love Quotation about people Loving the people

Loving the people

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about love, Quotation about people
Saturday, October 19, 2013
 Quotation


I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me... I'm too busy loving the people who love me.
Tweet
Loving the people Title : Loving the people
Description :   I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me... I'm too busy loving the people who love me.
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Loving the people"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about heart and words
    The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your tongue.
  • Quotation about positive things
    Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger