• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about happy Meet each other with smile

Meet each other with smile

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about happy
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Quotation


Let's always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Tweet
Meet each other with smile Title : Meet each other with smile
Description : Let's always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Meet each other with smile"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • Family isn't always about blood
    Family isn't always about blood it's about who's willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.
  • Be strong
    Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger