• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about feelings Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness

Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about feelings
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Tweet
Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness Title : Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness
Description : Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • Be strong
    Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
  • Quotation about life what i have in life
    I have learned... that it is not what i have in my life but who i have in my life that count.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger