• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about trust Quotation about trust always believe yourself

Quotation about trust always believe yourself

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about trust
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Quotation about trust always believe yourself

A bird sitting on atree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings, Always believe yourself.

Tweet
Quotation about trust always believe yourself Title : Quotation about trust always believe yourself
Description : A bird sitting on atree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings, Always bel...
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Quotation about trust always believe yourself"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger