• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation I know everything happens for a reason

I know everything happens for a reason

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation
Sunday, July 20, 2014
I know everything happens for a reason

I know everything happens for a reason, But sometimes i wish i knew what that reason was.

Tweet
I know everything happens for a reason Title : I know everything happens for a reason
Description : I know everything happens for a reason, But sometimes i wish i knew what that reason was.
Rating : 5

0 Response to "I know everything happens for a reason"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger