• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Quotation about friends Quotation about Friendship Best friend sometime

Best friend sometime

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation, Quotation about friends, Quotation about Friendship
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Quotation about friends


Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.
Tweet
Best friend sometime Title : Best friend sometime
Description : Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need .
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Best friend sometime"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • I want a relationship
    I want a relationship like in the movies.
  • Quotation about love and friendship
    It is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger