• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

AllQuotations

World no.1 website for Quotations.

Quotation Better person

Better person

Unknown
Add Comment
Quotation
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Quotation


If the relationship doesn't make you better person, 
then you are with the wrong one.
Tweet
Better person Title : Better person
Description : If the relationship doesn't make you better person,  then you are with the wrong one.
Rating : 5

0 Response to "Better person"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Post

  • People who care
    People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
  • It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with
    Sometimes burning bridges is not bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been to begin with.
  • I love you
        I love you every step of the way.
  • The greatest pleasure
    The greatest pleasure in the life is doing what people say you cannot do.
  • Quotation about great friends
    Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, Impossible to forget.
  • I am responsible
    I'm only reponsible for what i say not for what you understand.
  • Quotation about life and age
    "Live your life and forget your age."
  • I hate waiting
    I hate waiting for that one text that never comes.
  • Be strong
    Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
  • Quotation about life what i have in life
    I have learned... that it is not what i have in my life but who i have in my life that count.

Fan Fages

Copyright 2014 AllQuotations - All Rights Reserved Design by Allquotations Template - Powered by Blogger